We are committed to being the hands and feet of Jesus by showing people the love of God!
The pantry serves our neighbors in Hamilton County who are food insecure.
Each family will be given:
- three bags of groceries (per typical family)
- fresh produce
- bread products
- dairy products
- meat products
Guests will be asked to show an ID and proof of residency (utility bill) on the first visit. One visit per month.
Bread of Life Pantry Hours:
Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30 PM
1st & 3rd Saturdays, monthly, 10:00-11:30 AM
Directions: Follow the signs to the modular trailers on the south side of the building. Park your car and then follow the signage to the pantry trailer. Someone will help you upon arrival!
Have financial resources and want to be a blessing to local families struggling with food insecurity?
- Please consider purchasing non-perishable food items and place them in the pantry collection box in the church lobby.
- Current needs: cereals, canned chicken/tuna, mac & cheese, soups, canned fruits, canned meals (like ravioli), spaghetti sauce, pasta, boxed meals (like Hamburger Helper), boxed potatoes, diced tomatoes, peanut butter, jelly, crackers, rice, canned vegetables, and toilet paper.
Jesus tells us in Luke 10:27 to “Love your neighbor as yourself."
The Neighborhood is a volunteer ministry of Venture that helps local families with household maintenance and repairs. Yard work and minor home repairs are completed by loving volunteers.
Need minor repairs or home project assistance?
Interested in serving as a volunteer?
Our heart for compassion and our desire to live like Jesus every day puts our focus on missions, both local and global. Explore the international missionaries we support as well as those in the U.S. and in Hamilton County!
- Asia Christian Services
- Bring Good News International
- Central India Christian Mission
- CMF Globalscope, Spain
- CMF International, Ivory Coast Clinic: Ivory Coast, Africa
- CMF International, Thailand
- ComeNServ, Kenya
- FAME (Fellowship of Associates of Medical Evangelism)
- His Eyes, Honduras
- IDES (International Disaster Emergency Services)
- The Institute for Affordable Transportation (BUV)
- Legacy Fellowship: Niger, Africa
- LIFE In Abundance International: East Africa
- Lusofona Outreach, Portugal
- IMPATCOLatino, Mexico
- Pioneer Bible Translators: West Africa
- Reach India
- TCM International, Austria
- Camp Allendale
- Christ In Youth (CIY)
- Hamilton County Chaplaincy Program
- Life Centers
- Family Promise of Hamilton County
- Wheeler Mission