We are committed to being the hands and feet of Jesus by showing people the love of God!
The pantry serves and welcomes our neighbors in Hamilton County who are food insecure.
Each family will be given:
- two bags of groceries (per typical family) - non-perishable canned and boxed foods, toilet paper, paper towels
- fresh produce - potatoes, apples, carrots, assorted greens, and other items as available
assorted food items - cereal, crackers, tuna, canned vegetables, beans, etc.
- bread products
- dairy products - milk, cheese, eggs, butter, and other items as available
- meat products - beef, chicken, and often a third meat
- other items - laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and sometimes baggie products and tissue
Guests will be asked to show an ID and proof of residency (utility bill) on the first visit. One visit per month.
Bread of Life Pantry Hours:
Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30 PM
1st & 3rd Saturdays, monthly, 10:00-11:30 AM
Directions: Follow the signs to the modular trailers on the south side of the building. Park your car and then follow the signage to the pantry trailer. Someone will help you upon arrival!
Want to be a blessing to local families struggling with food insecurity?
You can help keep our pantry shelves stocked! Just grab a reusable shopping bag from the stand in the church lobby and purchase that month's "Featured Item." Bring back your filled bag and place it in the lobby donation bin.
Thank you for helping our neighbors who are food-insecure!
Donations can be dropped off at the Bread of Life Pantry bin in Venture's lobby Monday-Friday between 8:30a-5p and Sunday between 9:30a-12:15p.
Jesus tells us in Luke 10:27 to “Love your neighbor as yourself."
The Neighborhood is a volunteer ministry of Venture that helps local families with household maintenance and repairs. Yard work and minor home repairs are completed by loving volunteers.
Need minor repairs or home project assistance?
Interested in serving as a volunteer?
Our heart for compassion and our desire to live like Jesus every day puts our focus on missions, both local and global. Explore the international missionaries we support as well as those in the U.S. and in Hamilton County!
- Asia Christian Services
- Bring Good News International
- Central India Christian Mission
- CMF Globalscope, Spain
- CMF International, Ivory Coast Clinic
- CMF International, Germany
- ComeNServ, Kenya
- FAME (Fellowship of Associates of Medical Evangelism)
- His Eyes, Honduras
- IDES (International Disaster Emergency Services)
- The Institute for Affordable Transportation (BUV)
- Legacy Fellowship, Niger
- LIFE In Abundance International, East Africa
- Lusofona Outreach, Portugal
- IMPATCOLatino, Mexico
- Pioneer Bible Translators, West Africa
- Reach India
- TCM International, Austria