Every Wednesday, 5pm - 6:30pm
Bread of Life Food Pantry
Leader: Jan Braun
The pantry serves and welcomes our neighbors in Hamilton County who are food insecure.
Each family will be given:
- two bags of groceries (per typical family) - non-perishable canned and boxed foods, toilet paper, paper towels
- fresh produce - potatoes, apples, carrots, assorted greens, and other items as available
assorted food items - cereal, crackers, tuna, canned vegetables, beans, etc.
- bread products
- dairy products - milk, cheese, eggs, butter, and other items as available
- meat products - beef, chicken, and often a third meat
- other items - laundry detergent, dish soap, shampoo, toothpaste, and sometimes baggie products and tissue
Guests will be asked to show an ID and proof of residency (utility bill) on the first visit. One visit per month.
Bread of Life Pantry Hours:
Wednesdays, 5:00-6:30 PM
1st & 3rd Saturdays, monthly, 10:00-11:30 AM
Directions: Follow the signs to the modular trailers on the south side of the building. Park your car and then follow the signage to the pantry trailer. Someone will help you upon arrival!