When you check in your child, you will receive a nametag sticker and a matching guardian receipt. The sticker goes on your child. You will keep the guardian receipt with you and present it to the volunteer at pick-up. This security measure ensures no child will be picked up without a matching receipt.
TIP: For your first visit, please plan to arrive 10 minutes early to register your child at the Children’s Check-in Desk or simply preregister below!
We are concerned about the entire well-being of each person. It is our expectation that only well children be allowed in the classroom. In order to ensure good physical health for every child, children with the following conditions will not be permitted into the class:
- Pink eye (red/pink, runny eyes)
- Fever (temp of over 100 degrees within last 48 hours)
- Vomiting (within the last 48 hours)
- Diarrhea (within the last 48 hours)
- Congested cough
- Yellow/green nose drainage
- Open blisters from chickenpox
- Ring of bumps or red rash on skin
- Unusual fatigue, irritability
- Inflamed mouth and throat
We keep updated background checks on all volunteers. Volunteers receive training in security and safety procedures. Most importantly, our volunteers LOVE teaching your kids and showing them the love and joy of following Jesus!
Please email our Children’s Pastor Joy Fehl.